Included Social Media Management Services
Our monthly social media management services includes creating and optimizing your social media accounts, your posts, and monitoring the attendant conversations. We’ve got you covered.
What are the costs of social media management?
Our social marketing services typically range from $500-$5,000 per month, with the median plan averaging around $1,500 per month. These prices reflect a variety of our social marketing services.
This monthly management fee includes:
– Social Media posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
– Social Media monitoring to reply to comments and messages (we also help train you to get involved, as *you are the expert)
Here’s a typical example of what to expect from one of our median monthly social plans
- Social Updates 15 posts/shares/likes/tweets (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter)
- Optimized Blog Posts (2)
- 15 minute interview with business owner (Q&A & Training)
How we manage the social media presence for small businesses
- Posting on social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Monitoring social media activity, such as comments, messages, and keyword and key phrases to identify any opportunities
- Reporting and communicating these results on a weekly basis, enabling you to make educated marketing decisions
What you should expect from our social media management services
- Increased number of interactions with customers
- Increased sales and/or leads
- Increased numbers of followers and fans
- Increased engagement with your content
How your social media strategies are created
Clearly, social media marketing is a powerful tool when created with informed knowledge. Once a more thorough understanding of both your potential customers as well as your competitors, we immediately leverage that data. We ultimately become an online extension of your internal marketing staff.
From our newly acquired knowledge from the aforementioned, we create powerful social strategies that will serve as the core of all future social management.
How does Daveworks differ from competitors?
- We’re passionate enthusiasts of social… plain and simple. You can typically find us making noise on: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- We’re completely honest and transparent (check out our perfect 5 Star Rating on Google >)
- We believe in making informed decisions… this means starting with “audits.” We take a data-driven approach to our social marketing efforts. You can review our social media case studies to learn more about the results we’ve delivered for clients.